AT Medics is a leading provider of primary healthcare services in London and recently achieved a “Good” Care Quality Commission (CQC) rating for GP Hub Central Croydon.
A “Good” rating from CQC confirms that Central Croydon Hub has a high standard in all of the CQC five inspection domains, which are Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-led.
The following is a summary letter from the Chief Inspector of General Practice, Professor Steve Field:
We carried out an announced comprehensive inspection at GP Hub Central Croydon on 26 September 2018 as part of our inspection programme.
At this inspection we found:
- The service had clear systems to manage risk so that safety incidents were less likely to happen. When incidents did happen, the service learned from them and improved their processes.
- The service routinely reviewed the effectiveness and appropriateness of the care it provided. It ensured that care and treatment was delivered according to evidence- based guidelines.
- Staff involved and treated patients with compassion, kindness, dignity and respect.
- Patients found the appointment system easy to use and reported that they were able to access care when they needed it.
- There was a strong focus on continuous learning and improvement at all levels of the organisation.