If you have already signed up for Online Services, you can access Appointment Booking, Repeat Prescriptions, Message my GP, Change your Details and view your Test Results*.
Please note: you must be a registered patient at Thornton Road Surgery or Valley Park Surgery in order to register for Online Services.
To sign up is quick and easy:
- Step 1: Go to Patient Access.
- Step 2: Click on Register.
- Step 3: Where it asks you “Have you received a registration letter from your practice?” Click on No.
- Step 4: Enter the Thornton Road Surgery postcode and click on the surgery name for Thornton Road Surgery (even if you are a Valley Park patient): CR0 3EW
- Step 5: Fill in your details.
- Step 6: Set up your security questions.
- Step 7: Read and Agree to the terms and conditions and click next
*In order to view your Medical Records including Test Results, please call or speak with one of our reception staff who will need to establish your identity and may ask you to provide some form of identification such as a driving licence or passport. You will then have unrestricted access to this online service.