- Cruse Bereavement in Croydon
- Child Bereavement
- Woodside Bereavement Service, Waterside Building, 26 Avenue Road, London, SE25 4DX. Telephone: 020 3256 2009. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following an investigation started in January 2018, Public Health England (PHE) and NHS England (NHSE) identified that in some instances women were not being invited for their final breast screen between their 68th and 71st birthday. Data have been analysed and now aged 70—79 years, will receive a letter. Those aged up to 72 will be sent a catch up screening invitation. Women aged 72 and above will be offered the opportunity for a screen. Routine breast screening will be unaffected.
Bowel Cancer Screening
Cervical Cancer Screening
- When should I worry about my child?
- Fever in Children
- HomeStart Croydon – Service Information
- HomeStart Croydon – Parent Champion leaflet
- Early help for families in Croydon
- Speech Development service – Croydon
Coughs in Adults
Can I get treatment on the NHS?
Dental Help / Oral Health
- Patient Info Pack
- Diabetes Eat Well Guide
- Diabetes Advice for Ramadan
- Diabetes Management Guide for Ramadan
Emollient – Patient’s Information
- Getting help with housing for someone who is homeless – Streetlink
- Find local homelessness services in England
- Emergency housing if you’re homeless – information
- Services for the homeless – The Pavement
Lifestyle & Exercise
- Croydon Judo Club
- Lifestyle advice and keeping healthy
- What to do about Heart Burn
- Eatwell Guide
- Eatwell Booklet
- Just Be Croydon
- Just Be Croydon Live Well meeting schedule 2017
- Just Be Croydon Health M.O.T
Long Term Illnesses
Physiotherapy & Exercise
- Ankle Sprain
- Back Pain – Acute (less than 6 Weeks)
- Back Pain – Non Acute (more than 6 Weeks)
- Hand Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Whiplash Advice
- ‘What happens when you are referred’ leaflet
- Suspected Cancer Referral Information (Multiple Languages Available)
Think First, Don’t go to A&E
Urinary Tract Infections
- UTI information – English
- UTI information – Polish
- UTI information – Portugese
- UTI information – Spanish
- UTI information – Urdu
Useful Health Apps for Patients
- Apps to Self Help for Anxiety Management
- Apps to help to use the Five Ways to improve your wellbeing
- Apps to help people with Stable Angina make a decision as to the best treatment choice for them.
- Apps to help in Diabetes to track levels such as blood glucose, carbohydrates and calories.
- Apps to help how to care for someone after they have suffered a stroke or transient ischaemic attack (TIA).
- Apps to help Breast check
- Apps to get an assessment, info on your condition and advice on looking after yourself.
- Apps for help to quit smoking
- Apps for BMI Healthy Weight calculator
- Apps for advice on common muscle, back and joint problems
- App to assess whether you may be depressed and make a tentative diagnosis of the severity of the depression.